Today when I got home it was just HOT! I am really sad that I am missing all sorts of fun summertime - outdoor activities with Madi! But... what do you do?
Anyway, after dinner tonight I pulled Madi's little kiddie pool out and blew it up. I first got her in her suit cause I knew that all sorts of excitement was going to come when she saw the pool. She didn't disappoint. Lot's of "ohh's" and intakes of breath! Squels of delight!! :)
Anyway, we got it inflated and took it outside. I attached the garden hose to it and it started to fill up. She was so excited that she could hardly wait! She got right in that COLD water. She loved it! Even Sadie thought that the cold water was a good idea. Madi didn't appreciate that to much.
Thursday, July 1, 2010
*HOT!
Posted by Catherine at 9:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I love it! So funny. We had one that looked like a frog, it lasted only one year and then it popped.
Post a Comment