I am finding that the days that I am home with Madison are getting harder and harder to get things done. She HATES it when I am gone and the day after I work she is so clingy! I love it and hate it! I love that she so much still wants to be with me. I hate it for the fact that so little gets accomplished. I keep reminding myself that this stage wont last forever and soon she will have no interesting in spending her days with mommy! So I take what I can get and so be it that I have to do my work at 1 am to get it done! At least I have these moments with my baby!
Today it was beautiful outside. Brice dropped home for a minute to get something and we were commenting about the weather. He mentioned that I should take Madison to the zoo. We got zoo passes for Christmas. I thought that was a great idea! She woke up from her nap and I fed her some lunch then was gathering all our stuff to leave the house. Just as I was about to go get in the car it started to POUR!!! So much for the zoo!
As we pulled out of the driveway Brice called. He told me not to get on the I-15/I-80 interchange that there was an accident. I thought he was telling me this because he had a truck on it's way to tow. He then said "The accident is involving a semi and a blue acura." WHAT? A semi had drifted over his lane and into the side of Brice's car! This guy can't catch a break! This is the second accident in this car in the two years that we have owned it! Poor guy! I would say the car is cursed and we should get rid of it.. but he LOVES it! I am just grateful that he is okay and had no injuries!!! Oh well.... the car is off to the body shop again!


Tonight Brice has his monthly meeting for work so I took Madison and went to claim my free meal at Cafe Rio (shout in your mind "FREEE MEALLL!" you know how they do it!) Well Madison is all about doing things herself now right? Doing it all herself and eating off of my plate. It doesn't matter that I put the food from my plate to hers... she wants to now eat it directly off my plate with me! She is also all about the sauces now and dipping! Tonight she was so funny with the salad dressing. I didn't have my camera with me (don't know how that happened!) so I only got these pictures with my phone, but oh she was making me laugh. I am sure the people around me were totally astonished, but she was happy and life was good! What made me laugh the hardest is when she put the cup up to her mouth to drink out the rest of it! That's when I knew we were done.


2 comments:
Oh my goodness! That could have been devastating for Brice, i'm glad it wasn't worse. It sucks to be out a car too.
crazy car story-that is scary. I just want to know how you have a portable tray table at cafe rio. do you frequent there enough they just have one reserved for you, or do you take it with you?? Your crazy!! Love the dressingn too!!
Post a Comment