Friday, February 12, 2010

*Pig Tails! and a wedding...

Madison, whom I affectionately call my "Tornado" because she never sits still... well today I decided to put her hair into pigtails. I was chasing her head all over, but I did manage to get them in. SURPRISE!! I think they are almost even too! Anyway.. she looked so cute all day! Such a cute baby! Really... could she be any cuter?

Today my dear friend Amberlee got married. I was invited to her ceremony. She really looked so beautiful! I can't believe my friend is married! I have known her so long as a single girl.. now she is a married ladie!!! I'm so excited for her!!

What a great day...it made me think back to my own wedding. What an incredible time! I loved everything about my wedding. The dress, the temple, THE GROOM!!!! I am so grateful for Brice. For so many years I thought that I would not have the opportunity to marry. Now look at me... married and a mother. It's hard to be patient for the things we want most, however when we follow our path of life things seem to work out for the best! Brice is such a great guy, I really do not deserve him. I really need to work on being a better person and more deserving of him. Everything he does is to make me happy! Every time he answers his phone or comes home he says "Hello Beautiful!" Even when I was huge and pregnant he ALWAYS told me how beautiful I was and that he love me! Not all women find someone that treats them this good. Honey.. I love you! Thank you for all that you do for Madi and me. How lucky we are to have you! I promise to keep trying every day to be a better wife. Tonight when Brice got home from Hurricane we went to Amb's reception. She truly was a beautiful bride. This is a bad picture because it was just my little point and shoot that I keep in my purse! Congrats Amb. Hurry back to work though... it so is not any fun without you!

1 comments:

Kelsie said...

wow, she is SO dang cute! I can't believe she is totally a little girl now! time flies! I love the high chair pics!