Monday, February 15, 2010

*A hard days work

Working from home is really nice. However I didn't realize how hard it would be. The hardest part is trying to explain to my little one why I can't go play! I realize it's time to take a break when Madi comes to me time after time and wants to sit in my lap. I then go with her to the toys where she backs herself into my lap and we play. Today we played Potato Head Family. Then like every other day.....

My little tornado comes running in.....
.....and then running out!
Mass destruction laid in her path.

Then when I go looking for the carnage (to put away before it becomes a chew toy for Sadie) I find it discarded like yesterdays trash. Poor potato head family!! Oh well... tomorrows another day. I am sure we can throw all of Noah's animals around. They need some abuse!

2 comments:

Shy Little Violets said...

I too have a destructo. We are learning now that if you like something then you take good care of it. It's a lesson that we have to learn over and over and over but I know he'll get it. She's darling by the way, in case I haven't told you that today.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.