I fit back into my wedding dress!
I was almost six months pregnant on my first wedding anniversary! (What can I say, I was old when I got married and don't have a lot of time to be wasting before getting these babies born!) On my second anniversary I was just FAT!!! As I looked at pictures of me last summer and as I looked in the mirror I knew that I had to do something. I didn't want to be the fat mommy! I wanted Madison to have a mom that she was proud of, and I wanted Brice to be proud of me too! Most of all, I wanted to do it for myself. We got home from San Diego last August I told Brice.. "This is it! No more going out to eat. I am going to be good and get this weight off."
I lost 25 pounds before Halloween. I decided to give myself a break, and I knew that the holidays would be even harder if I was strictly dieting. As Christmas approached I told Brice again that on January 3rd I was starting in on dieting again. Well... all my sacrifice has paid off. I even made it three and a half months before my goal. I got on the scare this morning and am three pounds lighter than on my wedding day. So when I got home from work I said to mom "come upstairs with me, it's time to try on my dress again!" Up we went!
I don't know if it's the fact that I didn't have the slip on, the fact that I pushed mom to do it up tighter, but I didn't put the corset on either... anyway we got it tighter than on my wedding day. We had more left over lace up than on that day! I was so excited. I am actually in a small size jean than when I got married, so maybe!
Anyway.. I am now on to my next goal. I have another 25 pounds that I would like to lose. In all the years that I have been weighing myself (since Jr. High) I have never been in a size 10 or weight under 150 lbs! So my goal is to be between 140-145 lbs. That is what is normal for my height. So... here's to more dieting!!! I hate it, but it is fun to see results! I love it!!!

3 comments:
Wait to go! Dieting would be so hard and I am not looking forward to all the flubber after having this baby! I hate watching what I have to eat....so wait to go!!!
Nice job Cassie! You are one hot momma!!! :)
You are amazing! Maybe I'll steal some of your will power. I've been needing to get off my big fat butt for so long now. You've inspired me!
Post a Comment