Poor Madison... The problem with working at home is you always are either entertaining while trying to get your work done, or cleaning up after you have been distracted and they have had to entertain themself. Well... this was one of those moments. I was just trying to finish up one thing before playing with Madison. I saw out of the corner of my eye that she had gotten a hold of the diaper bag. She has an obsession (like every baby) of pulling EVERYTHING out of the diaper bag, my wallet, my purse, my work bag... basically anything that holds anything. Well I turned around to see what she was doing because she was really being quite. I turned to see that she had found some crackers and was just having a little snack! She is such a funny kid! I love her!
Monday, September 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment