Taking pictures has become more difficult as well. I especially noticed that this month. Just as I get her posed I will take a quick step back and get the camera held up to my eye and she has moved already! I think my days of posed shots are gone for a while. They will have to be true life shots. Catching what Madi does best!
Madison you are becoming more and more fun with each passing day. I so look forward to each day with you! I am so thankful that I am able to spend as much time with you as I do. I'm especially grateful to have the opportunity to be your steward! I hope we will always be close. You have brought so much to my life... so many things that I didn't even know where missing.
I'm sorry that I take so many pictures of you. I just always want to remember all your cute faces and actions. One day you will thank me for them though! Sorry to all of you who follow my blog for all of the pictures of her. Come to think of it though that is probably why you come to my blog... to see how Madi is. Oh well... she is so cute, my baby and honestly the best subject matter that I have the desire to photograph! I'm just honing my skills! :)

0 comments:
Post a Comment