Tuesday, March 3, 2009

*5 Months





















I can hardly believe that it's been five months since our little Madison joined our family. She is so much fun! She is such a happy baby! I love each moment that I get to spend with her. She is my little buddy. It doesn't matter who is holding her, if I am in the room she only has eyes for me. Brice will be holding her and she will just follow me around the room with her eyes. Brice will say "She is just dying for you to hold her!" Poor Brice. It makes him so jealous. I keep telling him that before we know it she will be a daddy's girl, so I have to enjoy this while it lasts. Madi... I love you so much. You have changed my life in ways that I never imagined possible. Thank you for letting me be your mom. I love you baby!

5 comments:

Shy Little Violets said...

She's getting more beautiful every time I see her. I can't believe how big she is now. I really miss her by the way.

Even Better Than the Real Thing said...

Her eyes are so beautiful, and so is she. You are so lucky to have her.

Kristy said...

I wondered if you had given up on blogging forever! She is just too cute! Thanks for giving us a peek. Come do lunch with us sometime soon!

Krystal said...

It's about time. She is a doll! And those eyes could they be more beautiful, I think not. They are just so big and blue. I love them. She also looks adorable in purple. It's funny until I had KJ I hated the color purple, and now when I see it on little girls, I love it. Funny how they change you in so many ways. All for the good. As for the being a mommy's girl, your right the day does come when they want there daddy more, but I don't know if "daddy" ever comes close to our "mommy loves". Enjoy!

kristin said...

Cass- I can't believe she is five months old- these kids are flying by!!! She is so cute and we need to get together to see the real thing!!